Silver Service's senior management team has a wealth of experience of a wide range of organisational and action research, including.....
- reviewing the roles of Driving Standards Agency test centre managers, and developing and evaluating a 'model office' pilot to assess revised management practices within the test centres;
- reviewing the working hour practices of staff in the Child Support Agency;
- evaluating customer usage of, and satisfaction with, the services of the UK's largest provider of online e-learning;
- developing and evaluating innovative uses of computer based learning;
- assessing community needs
- identifying means of improving participation and engagement
Silver Service works with a large number of highly experienced associates whom it can call on to form the most appropriate teams to undertake research for you.
To discuss how Silver Service can help your research and development needs,
Ring John or Jennie on
0114 236 2302
Mobile 07795 280 603
or email us on